Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Christmas Eve Eve!

With kids getting older and building their own holiday traditions 
we are so thankful for this time 
on Christmas Eve Eve!!


Brady, Terrinika, Hakia and King came over to 
celebrate Brady's 24th birthday and Christmas!!

Jailyn is getting good at running family games!!!



Brothers in serious conversation that 
didn't end in an argument! 
Christmas miracle!!! 

(my Christmas lights didn't make it through the season! 
Mantel lights out and strips of lights out on the tree! 
Whatever!!) 


I love my grands!!!



I can't believe I didn't get a photo of Terrinika! 
Stole this one - 
cause Girl, you are beautiful! 
Inside and out!! 


or  my beautiful Kenzie!!! 
(stole this photo too!!
Hey, it's my blog I can do what I want!! Haha!!)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin