Tuesday, November 28, 2017

E

My boy needs more than I can supply.

This is so, so hard to say! 

We have had our share of medical issues with our kiddos-
But, there always seems to be a good answer.
A medical way to help heal our kids and their pains.

Today Miles asked me if Elijah would have 
surgery to fix him.

How I wish this could be so simple!
Unfortunately Elijah’s hurts and pain are too deep! 

Though I don’t have an “E” tattoo, 
I told Elijah that I will have an E written on my hand 
until he comes back home
from the hospital.




Every time I see this “E” we will,
think of him,
will pray for him,
will pray he can come home,
will pray that he can love himself,
will pray that he can heal,
will pray that he can be safe.
We will pray that he can find peace.


God has reminded me that I am not Elijah's rescuer...
but that HE is!
HE loves Elijah more then any of us!
HE is Elijah's creator and Savior!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a long-time reader of your blog and I just wanted to say how from my point of view it seems you have worked so hard for Elijah. You have done everything you can and then some, and I've always been impressed from afar with how you seem to handle the situation.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin