Friday, February 1, 2013

Keeping myself busy...UPDATE!

I have these out...

and have this going...

To keep myself busy
and freeze dinners for the fam -
when I am gone to CHINA!
I have spent the last two days cooking
and refreshing my computer to see an update from our agency.

We had hoped to have Travel Approval today -
but
we don't.
:(
Not sure what kinda of weekend I'm gonna have -
kinda want to just bury my head in the sand,
or maybe sit and eat bon-bons all weekend.
We sooo hoped to be one step closer to our babies!

*********
UPDATE!!!!
No bon-bon's needed!
We got this minutes after I posted

That's right TRAVEL APPROVAL!!!
One more step!
We should know on Tuesday as to when
exactly we will be traveling!
Now I can work on packing this weekend!
Cause we're going to CHINA!!!!!

and I'm never gonna let go of these sweet boys!!!







7 comments:

Sharon said...

Can't imagine what you are feeling! May all go smoothly and the boys fall in love with you!

Shelly said...

Love you! Tears of joy for you and the family!

Shelly said...

Love you! Tears of joy for your family!

Stacia said...

I am SO happy for you!!! I can't wait to see them in your arms. :)

Diane said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! Hang on boys; your family is coming!

Kathy said...

Congratulations! So Very Excited for you!

Amy said...

crying happy tears! You are going to have an amazing trip! I hope you found someone to travel with.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin