Sunday, March 25, 2012

"Lost no more"

"Momma, 
I no see Daddy yesterday.
I no see him before school,
 I no see him before bed."


"You're right Donovan,
you didn't get to see Daddy,
did you.
I bet you'll see him today!"

as he seemed to be remember fun times,
he added,
"I like to see Daddy!"

Seeing he was really sad,
cause he really loves his daddy,
I thought I would add some humor.

"You have ME though!"

with excitement, that surprised me, Donovan answered,

"YEA!
I lost no more!
I don't like to be lost!
I like to be with my family!"


Ohhh sweet boy!
I am so sorry that you ever felt lost! 
It is hard to imagine that my son, 
just a few months ago,
was one of 163 million children 
who feel lost -
no one to care for him,
no one to teach him,
no one to show him unconditional love. 

I am so thankful God brought our babies home! 
and HE will bring our sweet Gus home too!
Remember our jewelry fundraiser is still
up and running until this Wednesday!
Check it out here.
and remember to add our family code 
"sweetgus" 
in the comment box!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/quiltnmama2


Sunday Snapshot





 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww, sweet little boy! :)

Gina Kleinworth said...

He certainly is so sweet!

Sharon said...

I love that he can verbalize that he misses daddy-so great!

Karen said...

He is so sweet. I wish I was able to adopt as well but due to size of my home and financially I do not qualify. Maybe one day, hopefully.

Lisa said...

Oh! my gosh! This child has stolen my heart! What a doll!

My husband and I have talked about adoption. We are both up for it but then last summer we found out about my husbands heart failure ~ due to a virus! and now I just don't know what God wants us to do. It makes me sad. Maybe this summer if we get a good report about my husbands heart we can entertain the idea again.

quilt'n-mama said...

Oh, this makes me cry and smile all at once! Praying for your family friend and for your little guys!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin