Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Refreshing

Life is still going well as we transition 
and fine our new normal.

But there are days and times that I just feel that I need to be refreshed.
Going from a family of 7 to 9 is...
well...
takes getting used too.

So when I realized that I had a "free" night,
free night - I only have to run the shuttle bus for 2 kids, 
and Brady would be home to babysit,

and on the same night there was meeting for adoptive/foster moms in town that I have 
been wanting to attend.
And though I hate going to new places by myself,
I decided that I really needed this!

And guess what?
These ladies didn't bite,
they didn't think I was totally crazy 
(maybe a little crazy,
but they were sweet about it.),
and they shared a lot of the same feelings and situations we 
have experienced over the last 5 years.

It was so wonderful to talk to other mom's,
and hear their stories,
and realizing that I really am not alone.

I'm so excited to meet with these ladies next month!
And 
this fall and spring,
they  we will be doing a study of the book,

For you who are local, 
Join us for The Journey
check out this website!

We'd love to have you join us!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin