Yesterday was Wednesday,
and with our adoption agency,
Wednesday is Embassy day.
The day the Ethiopian staff takes paperwork to the US Embassy
to be submitted for review.
we did not get submitted because of an ''error in translation''.
Though it took all of 5 minutes to fix the error,
we had to wait another week to try again.
I was sure we wouldn't get submitted.
I think I was putting on protective armor
so I wouldn't be super upset when we received bad news...
I really wanted good news!
And guess what -
we got GOOD NEWS!!!
Our paper work is now submitted!!
So now we are in the waiting process again -
Embassy will let us know by next Wednesday if
we have been ''cleared'' and we can schedule or Embassy appointment
and our 2nd trip
to bring our boys home!
So last night we celebrated
and can't wait to bring them home!
(I get chills whenever I say or type ''bring them home''!)
We also received these photos of our boys yesterday -
Sooo glad to see they still have the shirts we gave them
our last day with them.