Friday, March 4, 2011

Limit 2

So I have been told recently 

"Enough is Enough!"


 There must be a limit to how many children we can bring home.

There is a limit as to how many children we can possibly love.

There is a limit to what we can do for the orphan.


Wow!  
These comments just amaze me!


Because I look into the eyes of children like this -



and this...


and this...

I know God has no limit!
So therefore, if I am a child of God -
why would I put limits on Him?

John 1: 1-3
  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
  He was with God in the beginning. 
Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.


4 comments:

Kat said...

Don't think I could say "AMEN!" enough! People think we're TOTALLY crazy as we announced our sweet eighth blessing (fifth adoption). I LOVE CRAZY!!!!

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!

Shonni said...

Yes, we have heard that too...
“This has to stop on SOME POINT.”
To which I just said
“When the LORD tells me, then I will”.

Tami said...

JOdi so sorry to had to hear those comments.

Dee said...

I am so glad you did not stop with Jaylin, because then we would have never known you, or Jorja might not have a family. Thank you for knowing in your heart that Jorja was your daughter.
Just as we get questions "why do you adopt 'older' children?" Really? only babies should have homes and a family? Thank you for being an adoptive family.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin