Sunday, February 13, 2011

Therapy at it's best!

After a rough few days of missing our boys terribly,

we did get news that things in Ethiopia are beginning to move

slowly,
but they are moving in a positive direction!
So we are happy and hopeful!
And will continue to wait for our boys 
whom we love so much!

 I could have sat at the computer
constantly refreshing...
waiting for that email...
wishing for some good news...

I really wanted to do this!
But instead, Conner came to my rescue!!


He pulled me (almost literally) outside where he had set up a
Croquet obstacle course!
(this is one creative guy!)

(and a helpful big brother too!)

Can you believe last week looked like this -

and today we were doing this! 


Some days I just love Texas!
and every day I just love my kids!

Thank you for all of your sweet comments, emails texts, and hugs -
they really helped me through the day!
(and for all the help with my computer dilemma)

4 comments:

3 Countries 1 Love said...

I have found that this journey to ET is far more stressful than either one of my journies to China. I am so grateful for the positive news from ET and hope you hear something SUPER SOON!!!

Jodi said...

Me too Shannon!!! Very stressful!!!

Musings from Kim K. said...

Please know that I'm thinking of you as you wait for your precious boys. I love the contrast in weather in TX. Unbelievable.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Shonni said...

I will keep praying my friend, that you hear good news from your distant land.
And such cute pictures, by the way of your other loves!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin