Sunday, May 9, 2010

Queen Mother!

I truly felt like a queen today!
My hubby and kids spoiled me.
After a long weekend working on our garage sale
they let me sleep in a bit!
And let me take a nap after church 
as they did chores and fixed 
brunch!
Yummy!
They presented me with
homemade cards...

that made me cry!
(I love those kinds of cards!)

And now have allowed me to go back
to rest my tired self again! 
As I listen to all of them playing
in the little girls room! 
I love that sound! 

And then off to Kenzie's soccer game,
and dinner with my favorite people!


I feel like a very special mommy today!
and can you believe it-
I am so exhausted I forgot to take
any photos!

I loved my day!

1 comment:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Sounds like the perfect Mother's day.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin