Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I love this girl!!!

Okay, so Jorja has been home with us for 1 1/2 weeks. The first few days she was still in diapers and pull-ups. She has done really well with potty training since then. She only wears diapers at night. She is continually wet at night, but that is fine. I'm not worried.
Tonight during dinner she asked to go potty. We excused her from dinner to go to the restroom. Next thing I see is this -

"Momma help!"
Can you believe it! I still can't get my husband to change the toilet paper roll!
We may be having growing pains getting to know each other - but this makes me feel like all will be okay!

6 comments:

Jill said...

What a sweetie!
Your right, she's a keeper! LOL!
Glad she's fitting in so well!

Amy said...

That is so funny!! And very sweet!! I just love her sweet face!

NancyW said...

Paper training husbands is much more difficult that paper training puppies!

How cool that Jorja knew she had a problem and momma could fix it!

She is doing great with potty training. With all the adjustments these girls have to make, that one sometimes takes a back seat. Sarah was mostly potty trained by about 3 months home and completely, including nighttime, trained by 5 months home.

Unknown said...

Ok, I admit - that is funny!

But for the record, its the other two men in the house who are guilty, not me!! ;-)

Connie J said...

Oh, Jodi, that was just the belly laugh I needed tonight! Nothing like knowing you're a part of the family when you gotta change your own toilet roll :) Many blessings to you~

Heather BT said...

Wow, Acer has groupies, How cute. His first ones on his road to being a professional drummer! Perhaps they'll learn instruments and play in his band!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin