Monday, July 1, 2019

back at it!


It's been a long time since I've posted on my blog...
and ohhhh how I miss it!! 
Not sure if you miss my posts but I miss this type of scrapbooking! 

In the past few years as a family we have experienced a roller coaster life  -
so many ups and so many downs!!

But through it all we it all we have 
helped each other through our struggles,
respect each others pasts,
continue in honesty 
and grow closer as a family.  
(even if we are a little chaotic!)


Family is everything!!!

So, let me introduce or re-introduce you to my family!!! 


We, Bryan and I, have been married almost 29 years!
(July 27th is our anniversary!)
We have three biological kids!
Amazing kids who have grown into incredible adults!

Brady, Kenzie and Conner


Brady is married to our sweet Terrinika,
and have two beautiful kiddos - Hakia and King!
And are expecting their third precious treasure, Bella Mae! 



We are blessed with 8 children through international adoption. 
(China and Ethiopia)
Jorja, Donovan, Jailyn, Elijah, Hagan, Laynee, Griggs and Miles.

(photo includes our grands)

and our precious treasure, Ivory Marie, who never made it home to us but 
 has been walking with Jesus for almost 2 years.


We are passionate for the orphan, and for special needs children and adults.
We are learning how to navigate through the broken world of mental health, but will do what we can do for our son.  

Welcome to our world! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin