Monday, April 9, 2018

New Life in Christ

Romans 6:4
We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that,
 just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, 
we too may live a new life.







Hagan has been wanting to take the step 
of baptism for over two years!


Because of his many, many surgeries - 
he choose to wait until he could be dunked!


Two weeks ago
I told him that our church was having a baptism...


He couldn't believe he was finally healthy and 
could take this step of obedience to God!


I am so thankful for my Hagan 
who is a giant man of faith! 


God has used Hagan and will continue to use him in Mighty ways!


A new life in Christ!










"I'm not afraid - I trust my Lord" - Hagan Anderson





1 comment:

Bear Deardorff said...

I cried tears of joy when I watched this. What an awesome blessing to watch the Believer's Baptism of this young man! So exciting to know that he knows Jesus, he loves Him and he wants to follow Him in Scriptural obedience! Hagan has been such an inspiration to many, including me. His strength and his trust in God have lifted my spirit numerous times. He is so blessed too have such a loving family and such beautiful Godly parents. I love you, Hagan! You are often in my prayers. I hope to meet you someday, Brother!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin