Friday, December 11, 2015

Fairytale Ball!

Who knew that a fun, simple kindergarten activity 
would bring a momma to tears. 


We had our normal, crazy - get everyone to school on time -
kinda morning...
but thankfully I took a minute to take a photo of 
Griggs and Laynee before we went to school!

They are too cute!!!!


We got everyone to school and to their classes,
Miles and I waited in the hallway 
for the kindergarten Fairytale Parade through the school.


Ohh, how cute!! All of the kiddos felt incredibly special! 


The youngest kids of the school 
marched through the school twice for all of the BIG kids to cheer them on! 
(Laynee was so excited to see her siblings all over the school!!)

Then they went to the gymnasium -
a red carpet and arch of balloons led them to their dance floor!

That is when this momma began to loose her cool!

Today is my baby girls  6th birthday! 
4 1/2 months ago this little girl walked into a little room - 
met Kenzie and I -
she had no idea how her life would change.

We had no idea how she would change our lives!!

Seeing my baby in this beautiful dress with her dance partner, just melted me!
She has a chance at life! 


The princess she is and deserves to be celebrated!
Though the school was playing "Let it Go" 
In my head, I was hearing Steven Curtis Chapman's -  Cinderella.
"She sings and she sways 
to whatever song plays
without a care in the world.
And I'm sitting here with the weight of the world 
on my shoulders."




"Oh I will dance with Cinderella,
I don't want to miss even one song.
"Cause all too soon
the clock will strike midnight... 
and she'll be gone."



Griggy had me in tears too!! 

This amazing boy that no one wanted because of his physical needs.
Nothing will keep him down!! 


A Prince Charming and smooth dancer he is!!! 




These two melt me!! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin