The moment through the China adoption process that
we have been waiting has come...
we received our
This is the 2nd to last step before travel!!!
We are dying to hold Maklayne Faith and Miles John!
The only problem is that we have commitments
that cannot be changed
over the next 2 months-
so we have to wait to bring our babies home.
Yes, this is killing us!
We are trying to stay focused,
but it is so hard!!
Every day is so important to these kids!
Important to their healing,
important to their health,
We parent children that we know would be better
off emotionally had we been able to get to them quicker.
but, when we have no control over
the situation -
it is very, very hard!!
I know this doesn't make sense to many,
and if you know me at all -
you know that I would jump on that plane tonight
if I could.
but, our commitments are no surprise to God.
It is HIS ministry.
There is a reason we need to wait,
even though we don't understand.
As I type this through tears, I can hardly see what I have typed,
for the next two months we will cling to HIS promises...
"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future."