Tuesday, February 17, 2015

eleven

You've got to be kidding me!!! 

I can't believe this little peanut,
who walked into our family -
at almost 5 years old is 


She is one confident
e.l.e.v.e.n. year old!


Learning how to lead the pack of 
youngins
that look up to her!

Jorja loves to play soccer!

And loves that Dad is her coach!

She loves the quiet drives to and from practice with Dad,
and loves 
helping mom in the kitchen.
(some of our best chats are in the kitchen!)


I can't believe how quickly she is growing up -
thankfully her body is still little -
it's easier for momma to accept 
that she is 11!!!! 

Happy Birthday sweet girl!
And like your new bracelet says,
"If daughters were flowers I would have picked you."


Of course, like you said,
"I must be a flower -
because you did pick me!"

Kenzie joined via FaceTime!

That's right girlie!! 
Bloom where God has planted you!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin