Monday, February 23, 2015

CNY

Happy Chinese New Year
from our Chinese cuties!!


 This was the first time Hagan would put his 
traditional Chinese outfit on 
since being home for 2 years!

And he immediately,
went into karate mode!!


Griggs thought that was a great idea!


These two just melt my heart!!


Look at these beauties!!
Wow!! Have they grown!!


Sweet sisters!!!


And the whole gang!!!
Next trip to China I need to stock up on more outfits!

Anyone going to Ethiopia who can get me some
traditional outfits too?
Elijah and Donovan tried their on... 
they were a tad small!!! 


2 comments:

likeschocolate said...

darling! I think you need to buy those two other boys Chinese New Year outfits too! Or did they say no way!

Sherri said...

I love their outfits...and I may add so stinking cute, everyone of them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin