Thursday, February 13, 2014

Little Miss!

We received a little update on Miss Maklayne...

she is in foster care,
which is good and bad. 


The orphanage that has her paperwork,
looks to be a fairly good orphanage,
medically speaking. 
(no orphanage replaces a family!)

Our little miss needs physical therapy,
when we researched the orphanage we were encouraged
that they had therapies that would help her. 

But her foster home is too far away from 
the orphanage for her to receive any services. 

I guess she has orthotics, but they say they don't help her. 


Sweet girl needs to get home!!! 

I can't wait to put a smile on this precious face!!!

We are hoping to bring her home early fall  -
but would be so happy to bring her home sooner!! 

1 comment:

CaitlinandBrad said...

I know this is a long shot but I have a friend who is a PT over there. Feel free to email me and we can see if they are in the same province. CaitlinSund@yahoo.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin