Saturday, August 3, 2013

still waiting...

You may have remembered this post 
from January about 
a sweet little girl in Guangzhou China.

She is from Jorja's orphanage 
and reminds me sooo much of our Jorja.

Susana will be 8 years old this month,
and she is STILL waiting...


Her report hurts my heart.
It portrays her as someone who is not worthy of love,
"She is slow to learn.
She craves attention and hugs.
She has not had opportunity for learning.
She does not attend the orphanage school.
The nannies report that they have not worked with her."



How could they give up on this face!
She just lights up when given attention!
This sweet girl needs a momma to love her.


I wonder how she got that cut on her head. 
It breaks my heart to know that she had no one 
to kiss her boo-boo and make her feel better.

What an incredible birthday present it would be
for her if we could find her
forever family this month! 

If you would be interested in learning more about Susana,
please let me know or 
feel free to contact Mallory at mallory.blackmon@LifelineChild.org

I know adoption is hard,
I know adoption is scary,
I know that there is soooo much unknown,
but if you were needing help -
wouldn't you want someone to come to you?

2 comments:

Sherri said...

So sad, I hope she finds her family soon!

Judy Deaton said...

She is ADORABLE!!! Love her:) Praying for her momma to find her!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin