Thursday, June 20, 2013

Teen Retreat!

I am so thankful that my teens get a retreat this week!

Kenzie and Conner work hard, serving at home
e.v.e.r.y. s.i.n.g.l.e. d.a.y.

In six years they have welcomed six kiddos into 
their home, into their rooms,
into their space 
with open arms! 
They have sacrificed more daily then other 
teens could even imagine. 


This week they are having fun,
relaxing,
away from reality,


away from technology,
meeting new friends,
and growing in their personal relationship 
with Christ!


And they get to do this at the same camp in Colorado 
that I grew up at!
It is so sweet to be able to share this love for camp with my kids.
I love that they love Camp Elim as much as I do!

I can't wait to pick them up tomorrow and hear all their
stories...
but I know that they are waking this morning saying,
"Oh man! It's already Thursday.
I'm not ready to leave!"
I'm thinking the littles will be joining
in our love for camp very soon!






No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin