Saturday, June 29, 2013

Helpless...

I hate these firsts of adoption!

The part where I am completely helpless,

I have no idea how my baby will react to an illness.

I have no idea what illness my baby has.

Griggs broke out in a rash while at the splash park yesterday.

Head to toe rash.

He didn't act sick but I just didn't feel good about it. 

We went home,
he had a bottle,
and took a 4 1/2 hour nap...

and woke up cranky and warm.

As the evening went on his temperature and crankiness increased -
and vomiting began. 

Poor sweetie! 

Finally at 11pm, Dad said, if you don't take him to the ER,
I will. 
Sooo, off to the ER. 

They are treating him for strep throat,
though his tonsils were not very read, 
and his culture came back negative,
They thought the rash looked like strep.

So he got a shot and we have meds to pick up today.

Praying he gets to felling better soon.
I just hate to see my babies sick,
and when I don't know any of his medical history
I really hate it! 

Tonight we have Hagan's sleep study,
ya think they may be surprised when Momma falls 
asleep before her 5 year old?

2 comments:

Us! said...

Thinking about you tonight! Good luck staying awake!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

precious little one~ hope he is doing better!!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin