Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Waiting...

I just have to talk to y'all about these three beautiful girls! 
My prayer is that someone 
will be driven to them and will commit to bringing
them home,
to show them unconditional love,
to be their's forever. 

DH is a beautiful 13 year old girl.
She will only be available for adoption until November of this year. 
She is a beautiful, healthy child!
Her file is on the shared list and is not agency specific.


*******
Sweet Susana!
She holds my heart probably because she looks just like
our beautiful Jorja! 
And she is from her same orphanage. 
Susana is listed with Lifeline 


And be-still-my-heart Ramona! 
Ramona is also listed with Lifeline

Search your heart -
stop and ask God, 
is one or two of these your little girl?
Will you be willing to give her a chance?
Please let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin