Saturday, September 8, 2012

Just when I wanted to whine...

Accept each day exactly as it comes to you. 
By that, I mean not only the circumstances of your day 
but also the condition of your body.  
Your assignment is to trust Me absolutely, 
resting in My sovereignty and faithfulness.
~Sarah Young Daily Devotional Jesus Calling~

A week plus after surgery and I'm beginning to feel a bit
better and able to do a few more things around the house. 

I warned Bryan that the next few weeks were going to be 
tough on me - 
as I get feeling better - I know that I will be wanting to do more things. 

But, I will try to be the good patient and 
obey doctors orders! 

And thank you Jesus for reminding me today 
who is in control -
and in whom my joy is to be found. 

"I will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint."
~Jeremiah 31:25

1 comment:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Sending you lots of prayers towards a speedy healthy recovery. Hugs too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin