Monday, July 2, 2012

July

It's July
and the natives are getting a bit restless!

So,
rather then just fruit in a bowl -
we made fruit kabobs
(summer fruit colors just make me happy!)


- okay,
so I know this is simple 
but ya' know 
Mom has to keep a few tricks up her sleeve
to keep the kids guessing!

The giggles were priceless!


I just love their innocence!


Serving them Sunday lunch on 
ceramic plates and milk in glass
rather then the usual plasticware -
proved to be very exciting also!

When they asked why do we get to use these plates?
I responded with
"It's a special day."
They tried to figure out what the special day was -
and I responded with -
"Today is the day that the Lord has made!"

besides it was Uncle John's birthday too!
Happy Birthday Uncle John -
wish we could have celebrated with you!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin