Sunday, July 15, 2012

Haircut day!

Kenzie is in charge of cutting the "men's" hair around these parts!
She does a great job -
and before she left this summer -
she gave them all their summer cuts.

Today was the little kids turn.
Thankfully we don't have to cut their hair too often -
cause it just kills me how much 
cheap haircuts cost! 

So, we did them at home!
And everyone was happy!

Before

Jailyn got bangs 
and a trim...

After

Jorja got a few inches cut off!

Before

I love her hair shorter! 
After
Don't you?


Donovan has been begging for a haircut -
this scared me - 
I don't know how to cut African hair! 
Before

But he is happy!
After


So we included Elijah in the festivities!
Before

After

First haircut since the boys have been home! 

Good lookin' bunch! 
Too bad I couldn't get them all to sit together 
for a photo! 
Oh well -
We got our haircuts!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin