Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Don't be fooled...

by the pink shirt!


This little one is ALL boy!

His precious smile keeps me awake at night!

I'm just smitten by his sweetness!

Ohhh, isn't just precious?!
I bet to hear his little giggle is heavenly!

~~~

Please pray with me as he needs a special family 
to be his forever family!
NOW!
(Our agency has to return his file back to China in a few weeks.)


His file is a bit confusing but 
after having an international Dr. look it over -
it looks like he has 
Achondroplasia Dwarfism.

Please spread news of this sweet little guy!

I'm sure Lisa Kelley at 
Lifeline would love to chat with you about him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope that he gets a home very very soon. Yes, the pink shirt does fool you!:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin