Friday, September 23, 2011

seven children,
seven personalities,
seven ways to re-act to any given situation.

some are very sensitive,
some are very strong willed,
some are sarcastic,
some are just plan silly.

to some academics come easily,
some excel creatively,
some need to run and play.

Some like to cuddle and read a book,
some find security in a good wrestling match.

Finding the balance for each of my kids can be rough some days. 
Especially when I think I have them figured out 

WATCH OUT!

The creative one wakes up feeling very strong willed
and sarcastic.
Throws me for a loop.

Some mornings all mornings, 
I wish when I woke them for the day,
there would be a little bubble over their heads 
to tell me what personality they would be embracing today. 
Ohhh, that would make our mornings go sooo much more smooth!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I like that bubble idea!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin