Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My new best friend!

Can an inadament object be a best friend?

Not sure but we sure had fun together yesterday!

 While doing our bulk shopping on Sunday,
I was stopped in my tracks.

Ohhh this bad boy -
lookin' soooooo good!!






I just had to bring it home!


See this is what I had before -


cute, but really -
not the best bowl for my bulk cooking!


Yesterday we made 
chicken enchiladas, 
meatloaf, 
meat balls,
beef burritos,
chicken,
and 10 dozens of cookies! 
And there was N.O. spillage!

(see - 10 dozen cookies don't fit in this bowl!)
 
Ohhhh my
Can I be in love with an inadament object?
' Cause I think I am!!


1 comment:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Yes. You can totally be in love with an object...especially when it helps you create so many yummy yummy dishes! Heck, it's even shiny!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin