Thursday, May 12, 2011

Waiting, waiting, waiting...

I remember when my boys looked like this...
Scared beyond believe.
Uncertainty in their eyes.

I have to tell y'all about 5 other kids who we met at our boys orphanage.

3 boys ages 8,9, and 10
and 2 girls (sisters) 6 and 8.

The girls were so very sweet, but very cautious as to who to trust,
but once they began to trust us -
they faces just lit up! 
They have the sweetest little giggles!

and the boys!!!
Ohhh the boys!!!
The boys are all so sweet, loving and caring to all the little kids.
They willingly share their toys,
they play with them,
they are big brothers to them.

One day our little Elijah had bit of an attitude after being told "no".
(Imagine that from a 3 year old boy. Lol!)
We asked for help from the oldest boy,
and he gently went to our son, and encouraged him to be good,
put his shoes on,
and be kind.
Next thing we know Elijah is off and running with all his friends.

This sweet 10 year old was so gentle with Elijah it was just beautiful!

PLEASE if you have ever felt God calling you to adopt,
and one of your excuses is that your bio kids are growing up 
and you are done with the baby stage -
believe me there are plenty of older kids out there that need 
a mommy and daddy!
Who would love to be that baby of the family.

I am unable to share too much information about these kiddo's on my blog,
but if you have any questions please feel free to email me or 
contact our adoption agency.

'Cause look what happened to the faces of our kids when they 
finally had hope and now that they know they are loved!


Be the change you wish to see in the world!
~Mahatma Gandhi

1 comment:

Kelley said...

I pray every night for those kiddos. I haven't met them yet, but our little man is one of the Gambella group also. I pray that someone will come and bring those boys home!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin