Saturday, December 11, 2010

Mental illness?

When I had to answer some medical questions for
a procedure the other day,
I was asked if I have ever suffered from mental illness.

Friends,
I paused and

I giggled,

and totally confused the not-so-friendly person
asking the question.

Among other things I have been told
that I must be crazy not be mentally balanced.

I mean who would purposely add chaos to their
lives by adding more children to their family?
Especially the adoption of older little kids. 

But,
I must tell you -

my desire is to live a foolish life!
an insane life!

a life that is foolish in the eyes
of man.


Because God says
"Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; 
and the weakness of God is stronger than men."
(1 Corinthians 1:25)


I pray that my boys will one day 
look foolish to the world,
and raise their hands in 
praise to God their heavenly Father.






2 comments:

Shonni said...

Amen...let’s keep livin’ cray for HIM!

Anita said...

I'm with you my friend....foolish for the Lord! and lovin who HE is bringing into our family. HUGS!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin