Monday, October 4, 2010

Comfy Cozy!

Our house is not big, by any stretch of the imagination.  When we moved here, we had 2 kids, and planned on one, maybe two more.  So, the 4 bedroom house was plenty.  Though we had planned on adopting at some point, we didn't purchase this house with that in mind.   All our married life we had been transferred every 2-3 years to a new military base, though we were done with active duty we still didn't see ourselves staying in this area for more then 3 years.

Then we got comfortable!  And we enjoyed our community, Bryan's job has never been an issue (Thank God!), and so here we have stayed!

Then Jailyn arrived! Still, we're good - moved the office into the dining room, got rid of the dining room - no big deal (we're really not "dining room" people,  I do miss the big table for school projects!)

Then we were blessed with Jorja!  Still... we're good!  Jorja and Jailyn love sharing a room!  She loves having Jailyn with her!  and Jailyn loves having Jorja.

So, we are still good!I think we have the routine of juggling 5 kids down pretty well.  We're not too late for appointments - and every one is growing and happy.

Sooo, now we are comfy cozy!
We are content in our life!


So, why upset the fruit basket? Again?


Why not just say - "Hey, really we've done our part!  It's time for someone else to step up to the plate!"

But, when I go to that ugly place and think those ugly things -
it seems I can never find scripture to back up my thinking!

Never does God say, "You've done good - you can bask in your glory!"
N.E.V.E.R.

Sooo, here we go.  We will be holding on for dear life - and leaning on His arms for strength and guidance!
Singing the hymn "Where ever He leads I will follow." by John S Norris is easy.

But, to live it is much more difficult.

And to live it with a happy heart can be even more difficult!

Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me; and anyone who does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me.  Matt. 10:37-38

1 comment:

Musings from Kim K. said...

I can't wait to follow your journey. Your family continues to inspire.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin