Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Set your alarm!

10:02

Luke 10:02
2He told them,
"The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. 
Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, 
to send out workers into his harvest field."

In the book Radical by David Platt,
he give us five challenges radical challenges:
  1. To pray for the entire world
  2. To read through the entire Word
  3. To commit our lives to multiplying community
  4. To sacrifice our money for a specific purpose
  5. To give our time in another context
As I was checking in on my blog friends this morning,
new bloggy friend, Julie
has her Twitter updates on her sidebar.
Her latest Twitter was an invitation to join her
in prayer Luke 10:02 at 10:02 every day.

Love it!
With craziness that goes on around our busy house - 
I decided to set my alarm on my cell phone at 10:02am -
a reminder to pray for the world and 
those who are serving Christ worldwide,
and for those who need to hear about the love of Christ.

We'd love for you to join us at 10:02 every day!


1 comment:

Jay said...

what a cool idea. my alarm is set.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin