Friday, July 30, 2010

What is God saying?

What is God doing when He 
puts an ache in your heart like non other.

When there is a special someone that
you just can't get off your mind?

What do you want me to do Lord?

You told us to go to Ethiopia -
that is where our son(s) are.
You have paved the way,
everything has gone perfectly -


until now...
you've placed this little girl in our hearts.

We are having a hard time turning our backs 
on her.

Praying for God's guidance - 
are we to bring her home?
or 
or our we the vessel to be used to help find her family?


Please join us as we pray for this little sweetie!

and let me know if you want to learn more about her!


1 comment:

Musings from Kim K. said...

My husband keeps saying we are done adopting...whenever I see these precious little faces, I say otherwise. Prayers for your family.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin