Friday, April 2, 2010

I never wanted to go there...


I enjoy going to garage sales,
but I have never enjoyed having
one myself.
I usually clean out the house of 
things I never have purchased in the 
first place -
many wonderful treasures and take 
them to the nearest Goodwill or 
leave them on the porch for another charity 
to pick up.

But, this time is different!
We are raising funds to bring our 
precious son home -
so I will go out of my comfort zone 
and throw a huge garage sale!

If you would like to help,
get rid of some of your impulse buys,
and are okay parting with some of your treasures,
we would love to take your donation! 
Just email me and let me know when and where we 
can come pick it all up! 

The date for our garage sale is May 7 and 8th!

Thank you for all your help!
soccermom@tx.rr.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin