Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Mom's see everything!

Yesterday Jailyn and Jorja were in their room
for quiet time.
Jorja came out a bit later and smelt
like baby powder.

I. was. worried.

When I asked Jorja if she had played
with the baby powder.

She said,
"No Jorja do...
No Mama see me."

I chuckled and told her that I don't need to see - I already know.

She was so confused! :)

The older kids thought it was so funny!
Every child need to come to the realization that

Mom's have eyes in the back of their heads!

3 comments:

Shonni said...

Absolutely!!!
I tell them that God tells me - ha-ha

Jill said...

LOL! I love it! Wish you had a shot of that priceless moment!
Hugs, Jill

Dee said...

thats so funny! Evelyn wanted to drink some iced tea when my mom and I were out to lunch. So she said, "Mama look over there" and took a drink out of my tea! ahhaa. Such funny sweet girls we have.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin