Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happpy Birthday Jesus and Brady!

We had a fun Christmas Eve! We celebrated Brady's 15th birthday yesterday! He chose to go to Chili's for dinner and then chocolate cake at home! We had Mimi, Papa Paul and Grampa and Virginia join us. It was a great evening! Brady had a great time!

This morning began very early! The kids came down at 6am! When I groaned about getting up, Bryan told me "Oh, come on - you can sleep all day tomorrow on the plane!" True - but I really wanted to sleep in! Oh, well.
This is Jailyn's 2nd Christmas but it was so fun to see Jailyn really enjoy the holiday this year. She loved handing out presents and talking about Ho! Ho! (otherwise known as Santa).

The day ended with a good old fashioned game of charades! It's fun playing little things with toddlers -but it is also super fun playing with the older kids!! They crack me up!
My mom cracks me up too! When the kids were upstairs chilling out watching a new movie - this is what I caught Mimi doing!!

Enjoy the photos! (Really I am blogging at 11:00pm because I am trying to get my body on China time! We meet our daughter Monday!!!

Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Milk Carton Mom said...

Looks like you guys had a great day! Our prayers are with you on your journey. Can't wait to introduce Jorja to Reese!

Valerie said...

Hi Friend,

I hope you had a Merry Christmas, and I am thinking of you on your long journey to China.

You are such an amazing woman, mom, and friend. I am there with you in spirit.

How lucky Jorja is to be joining your wonderful family.

I'll be reading your blog for updates.

Safe travels.

Love Valerie

Amy said...

It's nice your kids will have all those new toys to keep them busy when you are in China. I'm not going to be near my computer next week, we are going to Juergens dads house. I will be thinking and praying for you. Have a great trip!

Amy said...

You are in transit right now!! I hope you are catching up on your sleep! I can't wait to read all about Jorja!! Happy travels!!

Heather BT said...

Can't wait for the updates, go with God my friend
Heather BT

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin