Thursday, December 11, 2008

...but so many kids need a family to call their own!!!




I know the photos of these two precious kids are blurred, but you can learn more about them at www.lifelineadoption.org. These kiddos are among over a dozen beautiful children on the Special Needs list with our agency, Lifeline Children Services! Please pray with me that these kids parents find them! I know how much I worry about Jorja and just want to hold her and give her the support only a family can give! Jorja has received photos of us and she knows that we are coming to get her as soon as possible! These kids are still waiting for any hint of anyone to say, "I love you, and I will cross oceans to bring you home!"
Alex, the little guy pictured above, has down-syndrome. I've only know about 20 people with down syndrome, but what hugs they give!!! Amazing!
Josie, this sweet girl, has multiple special needs (who doesn't :) but she also loves photography, dance and to be with her foster family.
If you are interested in adoption please visit Lifeline Children Services, take a look at the special needs list and contact Karla or Janell. I know they would love to help you!!

No new news on our travel plans - but believe me y'all will be the first to know!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin