Wednesday, October 2, 2013

New Adventure #2

Some of y'all might be aware of our 2nd new adventure!

And it means getting healthy!

Looking healthy and feeling healthy!

Thankfully we have found a product that 
will be able to help us with this adventure!

It is called Plexus!

I have been on this program for 3 1/2 weeks and LOVE it!

It gives me the energy that I need to keep up 
with my family!
They are a busy bunch!!! 
And of course, where there is energy -
there is patience! 
And well... who couldn't use more patience!

The additional perk for me is weight loss! 
Gotta get this middle aged momma weight off! 

And in addition to more energy, and weight loss -
I was able to hire myself with the company,
cause you know I need a part time job -
cause...
well... 
hmmmmm...
who knows when we will need to raise more funds 
for a precious kiddo! 
(wink! wink!) 

Let me know if you would like to hear more!
I'd love to share all I know with y'all! 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin