Tuesday, August 20, 2013

But I don't wanna!!

This is another reason why I love summer break!


My kids are so busy during the school year.
I love that Jailyn and Donovan were working
together on a project! 


Church,
Sports,
homework -
ohhhh the dreaded homework
I'm sooooo not ready for the homework!



This is so much more fun!


Look at Hagan -
I asked him to cut shapes -
and this is what he came up with!
Love it!


And Griggs is so happy to have scissors and a glue stick!


And this is day 2 of letting glue dry.
Mrs. Smith, you may have to keep your eye on this one 
in kindergarten art class! 
Elijah didn't seem to understand your little ditty -
"A little bit of glue sticks a lot,
A little bit of glue sticks a lot..." 
(and yes, we sing it every time we pull out the glue. hee! hee!) 


Only 6 more days. 
This is one sad momma!

Jorja was missing from this activity - 
she was in her room organizing her clothes for 
next week. 
I think she may be the only one excited to go back. 



1 comment:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

LOVE that little ditty! Precious photos of your sweet ones! XO

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin