Thursday, January 24, 2013

Shakin' it up a bit!

Okay -
so just for fun
I thought I would shake this 
FUNdraising thing up a bit! 

We have three other super, good friends
who are also fundraising to bring their 
precious children home!

Soooo,
here's the twist - 
if you donate to one of their fundraising efforts,
or ours -
I will add you to the $200 Target gift card give-a-way!

Just let me know that you donated -
(they all have donation buttons on their blogs)
make sure you leave your name for one or all of my friends,
I will confirm with my friends,
and then will add you to the give-a-way!

Easy, peasy!
Let's get these precious kiddo's home!!!

Now let me introduce y'all to my friends! 

Family #1
are adopting sweet, sweet Liam from Korea.

 Family #2
 Our friends,
are bringing home princess Khloie from China!
We are hoping to travel together! 
Watch out China - here we come!


Last but not least - 
Family #3
They are adopting precious Jonathan 
from Russia! 
Thank you for helping us and our friends bring 
their precious children home.
Home where they will be loved and secure!
I can't thank you enough!!!




1 comment:

Yvette said...

Hoping we can get that number raised up!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin