Monday, January 21, 2013

a glimpse...

I tell you this waiting stuff is hard!
You'd think I'd be used to it but 
wow! 
I think it gets harder with each adoption! 

My friend Annie shared on her blog today - 
about
Baidu Images and their site.
You can put in your child's orphanage name 
(in Chinese - go to google translate to do this first)
and hundreds of photos come up!

It took time to get to these photos,
there are no dates on the photos - 
so I don't know when they were taken 
but ohhh 
how precious to get a glimpse into our boys life
half a world away!


I love seeing Hagan playing with the other kids!



and look at sweet, little Griggsy -
being loved on by a nanny!


I tell you these boys rocks the pink! 

It wont be long now boys!

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Cute cute, can't wait to follow you. Talking about waiting, yeah I thought our 5 yr, 6 mos, 1 wk and 4 days were hard, but I have a friend who was logged in the same time as myself on 8-8-06 and she had to post pone her referral due to medical reasons and she just now got a referral. By the time she travels her wait will be 7 FULL YEARS now that's a wait and no one will ever top that one. She hopes to travel in July.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin