Sunday, December 30, 2012

$10,000 in 30 days

Best case scenario, 
we leave to meet our boys in 30 days! 
I can't even believe it! 
F.I.N.A.L.L.Y.


God has raised $35,000 in 10 months.

And we are asking if y'all would help us with 
the remaining $10,000 needed.

We only need 1,000 people to 
donate $10.
You can use our donate button on the right side of our blog.

and then,
 if you could share our blog with others
through your blogs or on your facebook,
 just word of mouth, snail mail
smoke signals, mores code -
whatever form of communication you prefer,
we would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you so much!
I hate fundraising sooooo very much!
I hate asking for help at all.

But I hate that children live without
the love of a family even more.
God has humbled me in so many ways during
our journey to Hagan and Griggs.

To God be the glory!

"My friends, adoption is redemption.
 It's costly, exhausting, expensive, and outrageous. 
Buying back lives costs so much. 
When God set out to redeem us, it killed Him."
- Derek Loux

1 comment:

Yvette said...

AMAZING - you are leaving that soon I am so excited for you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin