Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Slow going...

Just to update y'all on how things are going with 
our journey to our sweet boy!

We are working hard on paperwork,
waiting on scheduled Dr. appointments
for our physicals,
and homestudy stuff.
This part of the adoption process is soooo slow!
And wishing we could get an update of my boy!
New photos please!!!

This is a hard time,
I really just want to get on that plane
and go get my boy! 

I do want to share with y'all some super ways 
that people have encouraged us 
during this time...

We have been overwhelmed with friends and 
family who have donated to help us bring "Gus" home.

One friend, from our Ethiopian adoptions,
her 16 year old daughter 
donated her $20 tithe to "Gus".

another friend donated $100 to us.
Later that week I found out that they 
were short funds for a bill. 
God provided for them -
they were faithful in that God 
asked them to share with "Gus" -
and He provided double the funds for them! 

HE IS SOOOOO GOOD!


We have made new friends 
like Matt and Heather who live in China!
Who have donated to "Gus" 
and have shared our stories with their friends
who have also shared with us. 

Today we received a generous donation from 
another new friend!

My new friend wrote in your email:

I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't get
one of my babies home if they were in need.
Go get that sweet boy.
God bless you. 

Susan you made me cry!
Infact, every time I think of what you said 
I cry!

I miss my boy so much! 
It's amazing the love God gives us for 
a person we have never met 
but will travel around the world to bring him home.


Thank you for all of you who have shared with us,
to help us bring our sweet boy home!






No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin