Monday, April 2, 2012

And the winner is...

Thank you sooo much to all of you 
who purchased a necklace 
from My Jie Jie and Me etzy store!

We were able to raise
 $300 
towards our fees! 
Praise God!


And the winner of this beautiful 
"Faith" necklace is...



Anita H!!!!


And I just have to share a bit about Anita -

She has been a friend of mine for a few years now -
we met in bloggyland -
and became instant friends! 

She has three biological kiddos -
all grown and making their own paths 
in life.
She has two adorable six year old kiddos,
by way of China! 

Anita has been an encouragement to me 
for the last few years!
And I am so thankful that God allowed our paths to cross!

If there is one lady I know,
who has faith in her heavenly Father -
it is Anita!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin