Thursday, April 26, 2012

Absence

Please excuse my absence from the bloggy world 
for the last few weeks.

I've missed y'all 
and will be back on regular schedule soon,
very soon! 

But for now,
I have to clean my house 
and get papers in order...

our social worker is coming tonight!

YAHOO!!!! 
Let's get this Home Study finalized! 

And just cause I love y'all so much -
I'll leave you with these sweet photos!

Remember these?

  


This was last year when we "passed" court 
in Ethiopia 
and were able to celebrate with our sons!

Donovan mentions those streamers 
all the time! 


And reenacts that day 
whenever he can!
It's a great feeling to actually belong to someone!



1 comment:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Best wishes and continued blessings!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin