Sunday, August 14, 2011

My heart



Seems lately, my heart sooo often leads my mind back to Addis Ababa. 




And "my boys" who wait.




Okay, so they're not my boys, but right now no one claims them as their own,
so I will. 




I will pray for them as my own and I will miss them and...
love them as my own. 




My heartaches but I find hope for these boys because I know 
God is holding them dearly. 



Psalm 68:5-6
 A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows,
   is God in his holy dwelling.
God sets the lonely in families,
   he leads out the prisoners with singing;
   but the rebellious live in a sun-scorched land.
 
Floral photos were taken at the Africa Park in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.

Sunday Snapshot

2 comments:

Connie J said...

Friend, you have a beautiful heart! Love you!

Kathy said...

I love your beautiful heart!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin