Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thank you for your great ideas
of how we can prepare ourselves to meet
our boys birth father
and to help him through his grieving.
I have some photos to give him of us,
our home and some photos of the boys
in the past year since he has seen them and had to
say good-bye.

We are not allowed to give anything but letters and photos.
I wish I could give him more-
he deserves so much more!
But if we give him anything else it can be seen as 
child trafficking.

I love the letter idea -
I'm not sure if anyone will be able to translate it though.
From what I have been told -
no one at the Care Center speaks our boys 
native tongue.
I hope that is not true and we will be able to communicate how much we 
love his boys 
and will cherish them,
and will never let them forget him and 
their birth family.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin