Sunday, November 28, 2010

Last but not least...

10) Mobilize your church 
 

Matthew 28:18-20
Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, 
baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, 
teaching them to observe all that I commanded you … 


Be an advocate in your own church 
and community for the orphan.
 
Take a step in faith,
begin an orphan awareness program at your church,
or 
take part in an orphan ministry 
that is already in place.

There is no time to sit 
and wait for someone else to do it!

We need to help 
NOW!

The statistics are rising 

163 million children feel worthless
and unloved. 

What are we going to do about it?


1 comment:

Anita said...

Jodi - I love your heart...and I just keep thinking...if only...if only! If only, more understood the crisis...yes orphan CRISIS! HUGS my friend! I've loved all the ways in which you've shared to help open eyes and hearts!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin