Monday, October 18, 2010

Though we are a world apart



When someone comes into your life
and changes you forever!

Sometimes words don't need to be spoken.
Hands don't need to touch.
A picture can change ones heart forever.

God can use the sweet eyes of 
an innocent child to pierce through ones heart.

If only we are willing to allow him too


Little guy,
Though I may never meet you.
Though I may never hold you,
Thank you for letting God use you
in my life,
to teach me to love unconditionally.
I pray for you daily. 
Though we are a world apart and
Circumstances beyond my control, 
keep us apart -
I would love to care for you forever,
but this I know,
I will not give up on you,
I will pray for you,
I will advocate for you and
help your parents find you.
God will hold you close to Him,
and His love will hold you dear to my heart!

I love you sweet boy!

1 comment:

Anita said...

Now you got me wondering, WHO?? Amazing how one face can bring us into God's heart. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin