Friday, September 3, 2010

So this is what happens -

when Mom is feeling under the weather!

Friends come over to teach my precious angels
about balance and trust!



And my angels 
play dress up,
in their new outfits from 
(which they haven't taken off, 
without a fight, since they received them! -
and the shoes haven't broken yet either!)


(I'm impressed that they shared the shoes -
Jorja usually wants everything matchy-matchy!!)


and of course,
they get big sister in on it!

Thanks Kenzie for entertaining 
them and quieting them down by taking pictures
while I slept! 

3 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

I love how big sister got in on the dress-up fun too. Feel better soon!

Shonni said...

Always a fun time dressing up.

Jay said...

Such beautiful princesses--all three of them!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin