Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thank you!

Thank you for your encouragement bloggy friends,
and brother! 
(You're the best! and you're right!)

Jesus set priorities during his ministry.
He also took time out to spend time in prayer
with his heavenly father! 
Luke 5:13 - 16,
"Jesus reached out his hand and touched the man.
'I am willing,' he said.  'Be clean!' 
And immediately the leprosy left him...
Yet the news about him spread all the more,
so that crowds of people came to hear him
and to be healed of their sicknesses.
But, Jesus often withdrew to lonely places and prayed."

The hussle and bussle of life can really take 
priority from spending time with my God 
and Savior.
Even when we are busy doing "good" things.


I am so excited that today is Thursday and 
I get to host our women's Bible Study!
We are doing a Beth Moore study on
Esther! 
~
Praying Jailyn and Jorja behave themselves today
during the study so I can listen to what 
God has to say to me through Beth!

Y'all have a great day and spend some 
precious time with your heavenly father!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin